Monday, February 25, 2008

Walking Wisely

So, I went on a retreat this weekend called Walking Wisely. My church has been doing it for about 8 years now, and I've been on most of them. But, this year was incredible.
Stuart Hall (from NorthPointCC) came a spoke- he's incredible- and hilarious. And he loves Alabama, so you know I love him!
James David Carter came and led w/ our normal band (Clark, Salina, Ben, Fish, and Evan)-- incredible.
I'm gonna post pics asap.

But, there was a song we sang all weekend-- and it was INCREDIBLE.

Your love oh God, displayed for us
As crimson covered over sinless hands
Your Majesty, for all to see
In raging storms and quiet cloudless days

Beautiful Jesus, Beautiful Savior
Nothing is greater, brilliant Creator
Friend of mine

An awesome weekend. For me. For my girls.


And-- added bonus- I have a new crush ;)

No comments: