Monday, May 4, 2009

ugh.

I found out this morning that my friend and his wife lost their baby this weekend. They went in to the hospital to be induced, and the doctor found no heart beat. She still had to deliver. He still has a name. The funeral is tomorrow. I just keep thinking about the fact that they have to go home to a nursery. I don't know why that sticks out in my head.

I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do. I just want to cry.


--------------
Update.
His name was William Watson Boone. Funeral was this morning. I didn't get to go, but my friend did. He said it was heart wrenching.
Please pray.
You can check out the obit here. Sad sad times.

2 comments:

Allen Skipper said...

Oh No....I'm praying for them right now.

Writeaway said...

Susan (mom) was in our youth group at FUMC and my heart breaks for her - and her family. This is such a difficult thing to walk through....