Thursday, May 21, 2009

doubt

Sometimes I worry that I'm a bad judge of character. Because I've had people in my life who were the MOST important people in my life at one time or another- and then I stood by while they changed into someone I didn't even know. Is that a reflection on me? Am I too trusting? I know it's a good thing to trust, but sometimes I worry that I've taken it too far. And just believe people. It's just strange. And I don't know if that's me. Or if it's just the way life is.
Someone told me that I tend to look for people to "rescue"-- which I can accept. But, that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about people who were like me. But then weren't. This has happened in different degrees of change. But still.

I don't know if I want you to answer this question....

No comments: