I was just sad all day yesterday, so I asked people for some good news!
Sometimes when I'm really bummed- or talking to a friend who's really bummed, I'll make myself (or them) list things that are good.
Here are some things that are good in my life:
1. My sister comes home this week. Could not BE any more excited.
2. Going to the beach soon!!! With Rachrea!!!!
3. Only 13 more days of school! Hooray!
4. My small group continues to bless me. I love them more every day.
5. My mom is awesome-er than your mom. Just sayin.
6. Had some really stellar hang out time with my sister-in-law lately. Truly dominant.
7. La Parilla is back open.
8. My friends love me. And they tell me all the time.
9. Heather found a car! JCLS got a new job!
10. Chick-fil-A has a new spicy chicken sandwich. It's not in Georgia yet, but I am cool enough to know people in the loop (ie. Amy)- so, I know it's gonna come here eventually. And I love spicy chicken.