Saturday, May 31, 2008

a busy girl

I have been SUPER busy the last week- finished school last Friday- had two days of post planning this week- and in the mean time managed to see 4 movies and 2 concerts. Jealous? I know. I would be jealous of me, too.

I saw Steve Miller Band and Joe Cocker at the new Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Alpharetta-- it's really nice- it's very comparable to Lakewood/HiFiBuys in size but just a newer, slightly classier version. But it was a GREAT show-- Joe Cocker impressed me- Steve Miller Band was as awesome as I could have ever imagined.

And I saw it with some amazing girls!I also saw Natasha Bedingfield, Kate Voegle and The Veronicas at Variety Playhouse this week- SO SO SO SO great-- I love Kate Voegle-- she was uh-MAZ-ing. Can't handle how great she is!
But the whole show was super!!



And I've seen Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (amazing), Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford is still hot as ever), What Happens and Vegas (Kutcher and Cameron at their bests), Forgetting Sarah Marshall (HILARIOUS), and Sex and the City (still love Big- he's my #1). Check them out!!

No comments: