Monday, May 5, 2008

match maker, match maker- make YOU a match!

Last night I went to dinner with some friends at the Varsity (SO good!)- and our conversation turned to boys (shock).

And they're getting on to me for not hooking them up with some of these awesome boys I know. Because I really do know some stellar boys but they're all about 23 which is a skotche young for me, but perfect for these girls.



So, I went through the extensive list of stellar boys, then matched my friends with different guys. Then we all went home- and they stalked them on facebook-- and once they realized how cute and awesome these boys are, they had me send them all a message explaining that there was going to be some matchmaking, so to get excited.



Needless to say, the boys loved it. They thought it was the greatest thing ever. So, now they're friending it up. They'll probably get married, and I can take all of the credit for being the best match maker in the world. :)



Props to me.



On a more important note- my love life: boys all around, but nothing too exciting to report. Few crushes running around- few conversation pals developing. Gotta a date this weekend- no pressure- will probably be nothing. But, I'll keep you posted!

No comments: