Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March Movie Madness

Thanks Ellebee for the fun!

1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Label quote with blogger's name with correct guess.
5. GUESSERS: NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions. I mean, you can cheat if you want, but is it really that important?
6. One movie guess per blogger. Give people a chance to guess before you steal all of the awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Well, don't play hard to get or you might miss somthing.

2. I don't want to see your smilin' and shuff in' and hear all your minstrel show singing on this bus.

3. Whenever I'm in a room with a guy, no matter who it is - a date my dentist, anybody - I think, If we were the last two people on Earth, would I puke if he kissed me?

4. If you'da been thinkin you wouldn't 'a thought that.

5. These things are so cool. They can shoot underwater, pour sand in them and they'll shoot. They shoot every time.

6. Money isn't everything, Jett. --- Not when you've got it.

7. Any guy can sweep any girl off her feet, he just needs the right broom.

8. Only grown-up men are scared of women.

9. I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this. --- I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of shit, man.

10. Well, I'm not really ready for a relationship, Lois, but thank you for asking. Hey, maybe I'll give you a call sometime. Your number's still 911? All righty then.

1 comment:

The Shepards said...

The only one I know is No. 9.

DUMB AND DUMBER BABY! The only movie my wife can quote word-for-word.

She picks one thing and is the best at it.