Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Feeling Kinda Quizzy

What accessories do you wear everyday? I don't have any-- but I do have things I wear a few days a week-- my white gold hoops or my diamond "j-hooks", my monogrammed bracelet or my prayer box bracelet, chinese "love" necklace if I'm not wearing a coordingation necklace

What is your beauty routine? Shower, dress, dry hair, makeup, brush teeth

What was the last item of clothing you bought?
new panties! and a new pair of jeans (in a smaller size, PTL!)

Do you use a dresser, closet, or both? both-- hopefully getting a new dresser soon!

What earring are you weaing? WEIRDLY enough, none- I wore coordinating pink yesterday and never put my "everyday" back in. Don't tell my mom- she would be upset that I went out w/out earrings in!

What type of figure do you have? I am 5'4"- and curvy

Do you wear glasses? sun? yes!

What type of handbag do you carry? depends- I try to change it up every few weeks- right now I'm kicking a monogrammed backpack. I'm about to switch to an ADORABLE Spring bag!

What is your ideal style? Classic, preppy, clean cut

What jewelry are you wearing right now? new bangle from Francesca's (aDORable!) and my China necklace

Do you wear knee-hi stockings? not unless it's REALLY cold- I'll just do trouser socks if I need some foot protection!

Do you have to wear matching lingerie? not at all

Do you wear makeup? this is the south. I was raised here. By my Southern mother. So, YES. Always. Unless I have the flu.

Do you wear nightgowns? a lof of the time, yes! love them! they make me feel sassy!

What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winter's day? my blue wool knee length coat or just a pullover fleece

What is your favorite perfume? Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder

Is your motto "quality over quantity"? are we discussing men or peanuts? TOTALLY depends on the item!!

Do you wear rain boots? often times! but, only when it's raining-- don't want to be the douche rocking the waterPROOF boots in the sun!

Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold? If i'm REALLY cold, I'll grab some socks. Otherwise, not so much

Do you have a set of travel luggage? Got my Vera stuff- and I have a set of red rolling suitcases- LOVE it!

What is your daily uniform? work is khakis and cuteness. lots of dresses and skirts, especially when it's warm! weekends is more of the same with more jeans than khakis!

If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? Not married, but if I weat one, it will NOT be over my face- I cannot handle that!

Do you wear a watch? I like to. I feel lost without it!.

What item of clothing always makes you feel extremely beautiful? A dress that I know I look good in w/ heels. Heels make me feel hot no matter what!

What is your favorite type of yarn? people have favorite yarns?? weird.

No comments: