Monday, January 28, 2008

Post Secret

I think maybe I am out of the loop.

I just found out about PostSecret.

Have you all known about this all along and not told me?

It's this social experiment where people create a post card to tell a secret that noone else knows. And then mail it to this address in Maryland. It's so cool. I'm trying to think of a good one to send. And how I'm going to decorate it.

There's a blog where you can go read the different post cards-- and there are entire books devoted to these post cards!

SO cool. I love secrets!

I am going to have to read these books!

Here's the address if you want to play!
13345 Copper Ridge Rd
Germantown, Maryland 20874

2 comments:

lisagh said...

I went and saw the gallery show a few weeks ago... it was incredible.

Admin said...

GIRL!!! It might be the first (and let's be honest - last) time I knew something YOU DIDN'T KNOW!!! What's up with that???

Fascinating, aren't they?