Sunday, January 13, 2008

celebrity(?) spotting in Kennesaw!!

Last night I went to dinner at Carrabba's with my mom, sister-in-law, her sister, and the neph. It was delicious.

But who cares.

About 15 minutes after we sat down, my sister-in-law (Jessica) leaned forward across the table with extreme urgency and said "COHUTTA'S OVER THERE!"

That's right. From the Real World. No, he wasn't with KellyAnn. But he was with some girl and another couple. But they weren't lovey or anything, so it could have been a friend.

My immediate reaction was to grab my phone and text all 3 of my roomies. We all freaked out. It was great!!

We took stalker pictures. I'll post them asap.
Settle for this one for now....

1 comment:

The Shepards said...

Wow, I am so out of tough. When you said Cohutta, I could only think of the small mountain range in NW Georgia.