Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BAhahahahahahahaha

I am not a mother.
Praise God.
I mean, I want to be. One day. But not today.
Step One- find hot man to be my husband so we can have lots of the sex in order to have a baby.
Step Two- have baby.
Step Three- be mother.

Am still working on Step One. So, hold the phone.
how-the-freak-ever.
When I am a mother, I do hope that this represents my life.
I'm just saying.

I know what you're thinking. It can't be THAT funny. It is. Trust me. I do not lead astray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read this on Heather Whittaker's blog. She's so funny too. I would like to be like her one day too.

Picture 3

Ok Pearmama has done it again. I promise you this is the funniest post I have EVER read. I was at Starbucks reading it laughing out loud. I was hitting the side of the chair and stomping my foot. I had to stop mid-way to contain myself. Heather... there were others in the room. Pull yourself together.
Please go and read this post she did on her sex talk with her kiddos. Warning do not eat or drink anything as you read, it is a choking hazard!

No comments: