Tuesday, October 21, 2008

a short notice decision

So, I'm doing a Breast Cancer walk this Saturday. I decided today. Kinda short notice! BUT, one of my best friend's mother has been fighting breast cancer for a few years now-- and starts treament again soon. My mom lost one of her best friends to breast cancer a few years ago. So, it's something that (like most of you) has personally effected me. So, I'm gonna walk.

And I'm gonna try to raise money.

I know times are tight. And I know extra cash is not readily available. but, if you could even give $10, I'd be SUPER excited.

Click the link. Help make a difference :)

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer - 2008-2009
2008 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer - Atlanta, GA

2 comments:

Bone said...

Hey, do you care if I link to this on my blog?

McClure ELA 8 said...

Please! That would be awesome!!