Wednesday, February 14, 2007

what NOT to wear

so, TLC's "What Not to Wear" is one of my favorite shows. and I love Clinton and Stacy. me and my friends always joke that we'll start dressing poorly JUST so we can be on the show and get $5000 and an awesome trip to New York and a makeover w/ Nick and Carmindy! if you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to invest a few hours of your life into this show. it's SUPER!

so, here's the deal. i teach with a lady who needs to go on the show. i want to nominate her. should I? I don't know what to do! she's SO sweet and I really like her a lot- but her fashion is just sad. and inconsistant. and sometimes really matronly. and sometimes a little skanky. and too tight. and too big. it's just sad.


advice? help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, by all means. That way, you can prob. score some free tips from Carmindy.