Tuesday, February 6, 2007

canaling my root

arg.

that's my mad sound. i have to have a root canal tomorrow. i am NOT happy. I went a looked on wiki to scope out what it looked like. and well, now I have effectively psyched myself out. it looks very painful. but the hygentist lady told me that it's not as painful as it used to be, so that's good news.


but, the real raw deal is the one my kids are getting-- a sub all day today and a sub for a half day tomorrow. boring-osity.


had small group tonight- super times- they're so funny-- it's fun to see how much I've learned about life, love and other mysteries since I was in highschool/college. not that I'm some life genius, but still, i have figured some stuff out.


i'm wearing my favorite shoes tonight! my ADORABLE argyle Ked's- who knew there were CUTE keds? scope out- you can match me. http://www.keds.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=901&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=110&iSubCat=14&iProductID=901

1 comment:

Pink Cupcakes said...

I love keds! Those are so cute - great find!