Tuesday, February 6, 2007

my feet are freezing

I hate winter. For a number of reasons. The biggest one is that my feet are SO cold. and I can't move my toes. I wish I could wear flip flops every day. Just an FYI- I rarely say the entire word "flip flops"- I usually just shorten it to "flips". that was for free- enjoy it!

so, here it is in February, and I keep buying sandals- in the last few weeks, I've bought these little slides from Brooks Brothers (they are on AWESOME sale)
and I've bought new Steven Bonano sandals-- so cute- pink w/ black stitching and monogram- I love them! Can't wait to wear them with a cute black strapless dress! so cute. (they weren't on sale at all- a MAJOR splurge)


AND I bought some Brighton flips- with little green and blue bows- ADORABLE (and they were on MAJOR clearance too!) love. love. love.
and as always, I've picked up flips here and there- cute brown with different colo polka dots from Target for A DOLLAR. shut up! i know! unbelievable....

No comments: