Wednesday, September 16, 2009

random sports stuff.

I hate Charlie Weiss. And Notre Dame. ugh. times a million. Seriously? Take your loss like a man. Don't blame officials. Take it. Own it. I already hate you. So complaining about a loss like you're a spoiled brat isn't gonna help your case. Tool.

I'm no Michigan fan. But Forcier did look like a stud on Saturday. And they beat Notre Dame. So that'll earn you points in my book. I don't care if it's the University of Hell- I like you if you beat Notre Dame.

Love these "What We Learned" Articles- always so entertaining. Especially this truth- "Alabama has options on offense". PTL. It's about time. And. This bit of wisdom to knock the Kiffin fans down a notch- "Now we know. Western Kentucky was just that bad." Ha. Love it.

This makes me so sad. I can't even imagine the Atlanta Braves without Bobby Cox. He's been their manager for as long as I can remember. It may be time for him to retire, but it makes me so sad.

1 comment:

Bone said...

Weis isn't the most likable guy in the world, is he? lol

I'm looking forward to seeing what Florida does to Kiffin.