Wednesday, February 11, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You

Maybe you didn't read this book when it first came out a few years ago, but I did.
And I was a band wagon jumper.
I loved it and wanted every woman I knew to read it. As a Christian, there had to be a few adjustments made (the sex part mainly), but on the whole, the principles are so true.
Attention Boys- Yes, we really are this dumb. And REALLY do make these kinds of justifications for your actions. I know, I know. Studpid. I got it. But it doesn't change the fact that it's true.
What's great about this book is that ever girl in the world gets it. We don't know why we continue to do the things we do and think the things we think. But we do. We get it. We've all felt all of these emotions.
And the girls who say they haven't are lying.
or just huge whores. :)
but I digress.
If you've never read this book, I strongly recommend that you do. It'll be nothing but good for you.
On a much more recent update, I saw the move last night.
Phenom.
My friend Walker took me on a hot date to Mexican and the movies. It was incredible.
The hot date and the movie.
It'll make you laugh out loud.
You may tear up.
You'll see your friends in it.
You'll see your boyfriends in it.
You'll see your unrequited love in it.
And sadly, you'll see yourself in it.
It's so good.
Walker didn't love it more than life, but he laughed a few times and liked some of the storylines. Some of it made him want to gag, but it is a chick flick, so I wouldn't expect anything else.
You should def go see it. Go on a date, go with your girl friends, make your guy friend take you-- whatever. It's great. You'll love it!

No comments: