Tuesday, December 8, 2009

smelling the roses

For the first time in my adult life, The University of Alabama Crimson Tide has gone 13-0 and won the SEC Championship. I cried during the whole 4th quarter- just overwhelmed by the emotions of it all.
Mark Ingram is a stud. One of the 5 finalists for The Heisman. Love him.
Greg McElroy had the game of his life. Well, at least of this season. He was perfect. Amazing.
Oh, Alabama fans- so witty.

Monday at school. I did wear an Alabama shirt. This picture is ridic. It's in blackandwhite because I looked ROUGH. The B&W helped some.


"Remember the Rose Bowl- we'll win then"

1 comment:

Bone said...

Love the pic. lol

I saw a guy in the stands wearing a houndstooth toboggan! Gotta get me one of those.

These are good times to be a Bama fan. Roll Tide!