Things Wrong with Today:
- I feel like death. Sore throat. Aches. Congestion. Voice is man-ish. Ugh.
- I didn't straighten my hair. It's a little poofy.
- It took me 25 minutes to get to work. It normally takes 8. Traffic is a beast.
- There is no AC in my classroom. WTF.
Things Good About Today:
- My god-brother sent me a text today about furthering his relationship with the Lord. EXCITING.
- I have on a very "Georgia Fall" outfit- khakis, blue 3/4 sleeve shirt, brown flips.
- Someone brought me a fan to cool off my very warm room.
- I ate whoppers. Delish.
- I accomplished little menial tasks while my kids worked quietly. It was UH-mazing.
- We had a CHILL playlist running all during class- I am so calm right now.
More good than bad. Definite victory.
Only 4 days until the UGA/Alabama game. I might throw up. RTR.