Monday, April 28, 2008

weekend update

Friday night= Went to see the sister's last show at KMHS- she was the reindeer/slutty tiger EVER in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. She was bummed about not having a bigger part, but she was in it a lot- but def part of the company. But her slutty tiger costume was awesome- she had freaky eye makeup and BIG 80s hair- loves it!

Saturday- Went a gave blood at a Red Cross Blood Drive. I used to give blood all the time- I have a fairly rare ype-- but I got out of the habit when I got out of college. I think I'm gonna try to start doing it more often. You can find local drives at the Give Life website.

Then I babysat for the Neph- LOVE it. We had a good time-- he was HY-per. Didn't go to sleep until almost TEN. Outta control- the boy loves the nightlife.

Then went to a going away party for a friend moving to Chicago- love you, Richie!

Sleopt through church. Oops.
Went to lunch with small group chicas.
Went to sublime. Saw bf. Good times. Got to see bff Jill- always a good time.
Sang "Break our Hearts"- old school. LOVE that song. Forgot. now remember.

No comments: