Thursday, November 3, 2011

obsession with instagram

I've had the Instagram app on my phone for a while, but I've just started using is more and more- this is some of my week!

 With the Alabama/LSU game coming up this weekend, I've been dressed in "GameDay attire" all week. This is from Monday and Thursday. 



 
My nephew and I made this "Hand print Christmas tree" for my sister-in-law's birthday. We had fun making it- and Jessica loved it!!


This is a picture of my sister, AnneTaylor, and her boyfriend, Taylor. I helped come up with his costume- he's MAYHEM! Love it. Also. My sister looks adorable as a pirate hooker :)

I tweeted this picture the other night because I'm rocking a shirt from my 10th grade year of highschool. When we played Harrison, we were playing at HHS so we wore white. These were our "white out" shirts for the crowd. It has holes in it and is paper-thin. But. I love this shirt. It's SO comfortable. I could NEVER wear it out in public, but I love it.


If you're not following me on twitter and instagram, then change your life and make it happen. User name is always camismith. Do work.



No comments: